Does anybody fancy a fish in???????

Guest Alan Roe

I couldn't careless what the weather's like it'll be 1st outing for 10 week's and i'm going to enjoy it come what may.What are we doing Sat night i hope wer'e going to the nearest pub for a few jar's of the local brew if we are do i need to bring a change of clothe's with me.Excuse me for asking only it wiill be my 1st fishin &i'm not sure of the format.Do i need to bring any food with me for the other meal's beside's breakfast.only i eat a lot when i'm out in the fresh air.Or hopefully i'm catching that many fish i sha'nt have time to eat.Till we knock off in the evening.

------------------

Cheer's Larry

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Larry

The nearest pub is also the nearest B+B (3/4s of a mile away)so yeah i rreckon we could pop out for a few jars, well one or two anyway rolleyes.gif

If you want to bring extra food mate thats up to you, as it stands at the moment i've got 32 names on the list as coming/possibly coming so there's gonna be enough food/breakfasts for them, obviously if any on the list fail to show then there'll be some extra food available.

Guest david platt

Hi Alan,

Sent you an E-Mail but just in case you dont get it, I cannot make the Fish in due to problems beyound my control,this is the second fish in I have had to pull out of at the last minute but I cannot do anything else

sorry guys

david

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Dave

if we could get you a lift down here you could still come biggrin.gif

Soooooooooooooo does anyone come from the Bury area who's got room for one more biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That is of course if Dave really really really wants to come biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

I'll see what we can come up with but don't let that stop any one else if someone can get hold of one.
Sorted Alan, one x 8 gallon gas boiler on it's way

Webbo is gonna sort out the food but he didn't mention anything about beer

Gullpp eek.gif , just checking back over my previous posts,,, phew.. never said anything about providing the beer biggrin.gif

Dave

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Ok Dave (webbo) Breath deeply take your time & relax mate biggrin.gif

Well done on the tea urn mate biggrin.gif

(i bet you had palpitations when the thought of spending all that money on beer ran through your mind didn't it tongue.gif)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

Guest Chris Goddard

Does Dave still want a lift?? I am coming down from Halifax, but Bury 'aint too far outa the way. But I will only be down for the Saturday as I may have to go into hospital for an op. Sunday (Depends on wether the brain's a good match I suppose???)

Chris

Join the ANMC like me!!

You KNOW It makes sense!!

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Chris

you're a good un biggrin.gif

Dave

Got the letter this morning mate biggrin.gif

I also got a whole load of assorted goodies from Red Gill Lures smile.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

Alan ,

With how busy you've been organising this fish in .I hope you've not forgotten you promised to find me a bed for the night save me sleeping in the car on Sat night if i could get a sleeping bag well iv'e got a sleeping bag .

------------------

Cheer's Larry

Has anyone else booked into the Railway Inn for Saturday night?

------------------

John S

john@go-fishing.co.uk

ANMC Wossname - Get the best out of fishing, join today.