Trogg's spamming :-)

Alan Fawcett

Hi all

Can i ask anyone on facebook if they fancy joining us in forming a network of groups with possible relay's to get the stuff from one place to another?

A mate and myself are trying to get a "network" set up where you can advertise for sale, wanted, free to collector and even house exchanges ect and then anyone who's interested can contact you directly and if they cannot make the journey to collect the item we can use the group to arrange a relay kind of thing with other members of the group.

Click here for our Stafford for sale and wanted group

If you fancy setting up a group in your area please do and then join our group and leave a message with a link back to your group so people can add it if they want to

Mods, you can remove this if you want to but the curse of a thousand camel fleas will be brought down on you :lol:

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Hi all

Can i ask anyone on facebook if they fancy joining us in forming a network of groups with possible relay's to get the stuff from one place to another?

A mate and myself are trying to get a "network" set up where you can advertise for sale, wanted, free to collector and even house exchanges ect and then anyone who's interested can contact you directly and if they cannot make the journey to collect the item we can use the group to arrange a relay kind of thing with other members of the group.

Click here for our Stafford for sale and wanted group

If you fancy setting up a group in your area please do and then join our group and leave a message with a link back to your group so people can add it if they want to

Mods, you can remove this if you want to but the curse of a thousand camel fleas will be brought down on you :lol:

S'ok!! His is an empty threat!! Camels don't get fleas!!! :P :P :P

But I'll have a go Trogg, wheer is the page?? AH! I see it now! But how's about a quick "how to do it" for the less well educated please?? I.E. how do I link to your page from my own?

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hi Chris

Its easy mate, when you have set up your "group/page" just copy and paste the url from the address bar at the top of your browser into a post on our page

We're waiting for an answer from facebook on a way to list the linked groups together for the different areas to make it even easier for others to find each one.

I'll keep an eye out for your post mate :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them