carp loving the chum mix dog biscuits!

jamie gal

i went fishing yesterday and was on floating bread crust all day and ada a few sucks but that was about it, i threw a few dog biscuits out in the reeds and i couldnt beleive it,they attracted so many carp it was unbeleivable this was about 5pm is it true that carp start to feed better round bout that time or was it just the biscuits??? i was gutted i couldnt stay longer but i had my misses on my case haha!!!!!!! <_<

Most fish tend to feed better in the few hours before dusk, when the average angler starts to pack up to go home for his supper.

I very rarely go fishing before 5pm-ish during the summer and it is only once the evenings get shorter in mid to late Septmember that I will start earlier in the afternoon and my catches have improved vastly compared to when I used to fish all through the daylight hours and go home about 5pm.

Perhaps the Carp had seen too much bread over the months and preferred the flavour of the Chum Mixers which I should think had more goodness in them as well.

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Most fish tend to feed better in the few hours before dusk, when the average angler starts to pack up to go home for his supper.

I very rarely go fishing before 5pm-ish during the summer and it is only once the evenings get shorter in mid to late Septmember that I will start earlier in the afternoon and my catches have improved vastly compared to when I used to fish all through the daylight hours and go home about 5pm.

Perhaps the Carp had seen too much bread over the months and preferred the flavour of the Chum Mixers which I should think had more goodness in them as well.

thats what im going to do next week go a bit later in the afternoon,ye they prob have seen to much bread thats all we fish on for floating so hopfully il catch a few this time