Fours

Hiya all,

Like several others here, I've returned to fishing after a considerable break.

Spent a few sessions over the summer (day and night), trying to tempt some decent carp into my net with limited success!

Looking forward to targeting Pike during the winter, and hoping there are some like-minded fellas out there to guide me as I have very limited experience with this quarry!

Here's hoping,

All the best,

Fours.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

Hiya fours.

There is lots of good piking info in the coarse section and you can comment on any of those or open a new topic if you have a question.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hiya fours.

There is lots of good piking info in the coarse section and you can comment on any of those or open a new topic if you have a question.

Cheers for that!

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.