Day Shelters

SpecimenSean

Hi Guys

Sick of using a brolly with zip off sides for day sessions, pole in the way, not as steady etc etc so gona get a proper day shelter. Been looking at these two

Chub S Plus Shelter

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Design-Chu...=item35abfbcaf8

Korum Day Shelter MK2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Korum-Day-Session-Sh...=item2c57d29e3f

im having a hard time deciding as i cant get anywhere to actually see one, has anyone used any of these, or can anyone recommend anything. i like to be nice and snug, so something big, but closed in (if that makes sense) is what im after. answers on a postcard!

ta

gone

Hi Sean

my mate has the korum and is very pleased with it.

I have a trakker A lite which I also am very pleased with. The A lite is bigger than the korum which were you have the room is better. You have more space inside and could do overnights with it if you want too. It also has small side flaps which can be pegged back at any angle if the wind changes to give a little side protection.

The korum however is better if bank space is small and is perfectly adequate for everyday needs.

Having both previosly used umbrella's we now would not be withouit a dayshelter. It makes fishing wet windy days so much more comfortable. It seems to give you a little of your own space and privacy aswell. Difficult to explain but it feels cosy.

The korum and trakker are same design the korum has 2 bars and the trakker 3 they are very easy to erect and take down. An umbrella goes up a little quicker but then you spend the rest of the day trying to keep it upright and moving it around. You will however still need an umbrella for some sessions.

regards

john