Killing Zander

Elton

I suppose if you wanted to get really technical about fish in water where they aren't naturel then you'd better start killing carp.

Everyone knows that they were introuduced into Britain by monks & bred as a food source.

So why kill zeds??

Perch get into waters by way of their eggs being carried on the legs of wading birds so do you kill all the perch if they were'nt stocked in the first place?

Why kill any fish? just because it doesn't belong in the water where its probably lived for years.

To think people call us Pagans barbaric at least we don't kill fish just because it doesn't belong.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Guest kingfisher

I still say kill them. Guilty or not. Follow the rules set out by EA.

Why do we have rules?

If we ignored the EA rules we might just as we go fishing without licenses and fish rivers in the closed season.

Nuff said.