It's coming

SAMTENCH

I hate this time of year. the new season on the river is coming and although you can have some really good days on the fisheries they haven't really woken up yet. one day you go and catch 50lb next day you cant get a bit. anyway good luck to everyone who is going to be takleing a river come june 16th and i hope you catch loads. anyone who is out there and has never tried there local river because you 'can't be bothered' or 'ive never had a good day on a river' try it it can be great fun.

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Although I've been away from the banks for 4 years I did fish for many years before that. If I could pinpoint one regret in that time it would be that I never learnt to floatfish a river properly. I legered and/or trundled for many happy hours but never gave trotting a fair crack of the whip. maybe this will be the season to start my education. :)

Gary

><((((º>`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´><((((º>