IRELAND HELP !!!!

Mr.Trup@truppington

I have been fishing the Emerald Isle for the last 25 years. Which has been declining especially the last 4 years or more.I have tried all points of the compass at different venues.The last one was in June this year at Butlers Bridge area which was a disaster.This September we are returning to the North County Cavan Loch Gowna area.Has anyone been lately & of course HOWS IT FISHING ??????

This could be the last visit if we are let down again.I have been on the Irish info sites & reports are looking good,but anyone can put good results down to get you to return.So please if anyone is out there & has any info let us know what to expect

Guest Ferret1959

Slightly off subject but why has the fishing declined so much in Ireland?

I was there a couple of years back and only found one good venue in 6 days fishing and then it was only me catching any amout of fish.

There was 8 of use fishing.