UFO's and Tench

ThePiker

:confused: Just a short story, Myself,Jamesy and another Des were doing an overnighter in Co Cavan for Tench ( Friday/Saturday).Approx 10.30 in a clear sky Jamesy see's this strange light in the sky,no noise coming from this thing. .He points it out to the other Des,and then all of a sudden there appears a bright flash from this "UFO".They asked me if I could see it,and being very comfortable on my bedchair I glanced casually at it and said "yeah, I see it, so what".

Now this thing was going slowly ,and then went extremely fast accross the sky,untill it came to a point level to us but slightly to the west of our bank( still very high in the sky).In front of us was a large stand with 3 pods on it,2 rods apiece and buzzers( you get the picture).Now this thing had stopped,and all of a sudden ALL SIX buzzers went ballistic,bleep,scream.wail,a right racket,with indicators going up and down.Now I must add,before you all call me mad,Jamesy and Des filled me in on the finer details of all this. What do reckon happened?,

I think the two of them had eaten too many of the HEMP boilies I had with me,and befire any-one says it,there was not a pint of Guinness within 5 miles of us.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Time to get rid of those Delkims and get some reliable alarms!!! :D:D:D

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

Funny eneough,there were Tench rollingin the swim,and the other Deshad one at bang on 5lb.After the "occurance" nothing,absolutely nothing.Maybe it was Spock who put em off.... :confused:

I know the Piker and Jamesy personally and can vouch for their insanity..if you blank , make up a funny story to tell your fishing friends... on my regular chat with Des, no mention of this because he knows what i would say..Methinks the little green people's magic at work here...or lets just say..I saw his hemp mix and ..no more

Bawb

I think you have unwittingly camped out on an old "Mushroom" patch and this occurance was nothing more than a fish related hallucination.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...