WERE DO U FISH IN D NORTHWEST?

ian mckay

were does everyone go fishing in the northwest?

i go clincton woods in widnes it has 3 ponds,its about 20quid a year loads of carp perch roach tench crewys bream,no pike or nything like that though

ooooooooo rrrrrrrrrr ive gotta bite

god I could go for ever, err Lugsmore Lane and Leg O' Mutton Dam in St Helens. Used to fish Carr Lane Pool in Prescot and Big Water in Whiston but not fished there in years. Just got myself a Warrington AA permit so you can add their water's to the list. Going fishing on Sefton Park lake in Aigburth over the weekend. Orrell Water Park in Wigan is good too - too many to mention. Im a nomadic angler, I can never settle on one place and be happy; I always have to check out new venues.

[ 11. February 2005, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: sluk ]

"nice1 for dat"

come again?

River Ribble mate - enough said, it's got the lot!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields