Greetings

Guest Badger

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Dave B:

Plus.... I've got the task of trying to get Elton his first 20 pound carp this summer - he'll have to get a bit of practise after his last effort!

Watch this space....

Dave, you'd better hurry up because if I'm not at home, the best place to find me will be Wingham biggrin.gif

I will have a 20 very soon, no worries!

Tight Lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest RobStubbs

OK then I'll follow on;

I'm Rob Stubbs, 34 and still single. I work as a biochemist. Active member of the SACG plus a member of the Carp Society, NASA.

Most of my spare time is spent fishing (hence the single bit), and most of that is after carp. I also do a fair bit of sea fishing and a little bit of general coarse fishing. Getting more and more interested in fishing abroad after carp in France and the Spain (Ebro) for cats (in fact off to France again in a week biggrin.gif )

That'll do for now,

Rob.

Pete, the best anagram I could come up with is "SCRATCH A TUNNEL SORE" dont know what thet might mean!!! biggrin.gif

ello

I'M Ian Gilmour. Living in sin for many years with great young, supple totty. Have two daughters 22 and 20 (how old am I!!)and my partner Anita has one of 12 who I love to bits. Bailif, Club Committee member avid carper and mixed fisher since age 8(44 years-jesus!!!). Love my French trips (must go elsewhere). Always up for a laugh and ready to fish any invite I get!!

Love cooking, eating (how big am I!!)growing veg,(eating squirrels),gardening.

Work if I have to as freelance computer consultant and project manager.

Keep, train and ride Andalusian stallions(thats big orses Tel).

Thats me-sad init biggrin.gif

IanG

Guest Nobrot

What an interesting bunch of people!

Hello,

I'm Mark, 31, living in sin with a very understandable young lady and a very badly behaved five-month-old puppy.

I write for a leading angling weekly and favour trout fishing at Rutland Water or on small streams for wild fish, although I'm equally happy catching chub and barbel on the rivers.

Don't know a b****y thing about computers, but love the Internet. Other hobbies include cooking, boozing, walking and anything else outdoors.

Hi All,

Some of you already know me from other pastures...

For those who don't, I'm Glenn, and I have the honour? of fishing/drinking/time wasting/and other like minded things with our esteemed webmaster from time to time.

I'm 26, living in sin with an older woman - they're more grateful so I'm told, but I wouldn't know what that means;-) - and fish for Pike mainly on the lure, but also with deadbaits.

All the best.

------------------

--

Glenn

Guest Graham E

Hi I'm Graham. Live in Maidenhead.

Love River fishing, nature and unspoilt areas.

Show me a river with barbel, chub, and wild real fish and I will trot and freeline it till I am happy I understand it's moods and favours.

Love to antagonize lesser free spirits.

Done the Chairman of big fishing club, cricket club manager bit and now ready to really chill out. Am married - (boring old fart ) and 48 going on 60 or 25 after a few beers.

Really enjoy helping other anglers catch the fish of their dreams and happy that over 10 fishermen caught their first barbel with me last season ( It ends March 15th!!)

Member of The Barbel Society. E mail me if you want application forms.

Looking forward to meeting you all someday and want Mark to come to the Pats next year to catch a barbel!!

See you on June 16th!!!

Guest G. Reaper

I'll get on here quick while Murphy's not looking.

I'm Ray ... a stripling of a youthful 52 (YES that's all I am Murphy ... I know I look a tad older)

I'm married to the PAC and LAS and that's why Ann, my luverly wife, goes ballistic over little things like decorating, gardening, money for food ...

That's why I never get fishing and don't catch anything when I do.

I live in Kent - Hartley to be exact.

Have mad kids, deranged dog and big green things in the garden that aren't flowers.

I hold the pike record for not catching.

I hold the tench record for my street (I think)

I've never caught a barbel or a grayling.

I hate the M25, the M1, M6, M4 cos they're boring.

So I'll end while I'm still in front.

This one suits me confused.gif

Ray F.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by G. Reaper:

I'll get on here quick while Murphy's not looking.

Ray,

I operate a website - that makes me a natural insomniac. No sneaking on here late at night without me noticing, I'm afraid tongue.gif

ttfn,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Martin Salisbury

I wasn't going to bother adding my name but as the list is growing to a whose who then I might as well join the fun.

I'm Martin Salisbury, 23, from Leyland in Lancashire.

I still live at home and, therefore, not in sin. (I couldn't believe how many of you are living in sin, that's terrible!!!) It also gives me more time to go fishing.

I'm slowly coming to terms with joining the big bad world as I start work in June (I'm a law student at the moment) and have just bought my first car today - which equals more fishing trips hopefully.

I mainly go carp fishing but have started turning back to other species and venues as I wrote a book on coarse fisheries in Lancashire (yet another blatant plug)and this has opened up new avenues.

I caught my first pike last November and have enhjoyed the challenge and now want to add barbel to the every growing list.

Other interests include watching football - Preston North End season ticket holder (We are going up, said we are going up), playing football, running, swimming and anything else sporty.

I also enjoy writing and have done lots of bits and bobs for several different things and now write occasionally for these pages.

Martin

Guest oliver g

HELLO IM OLIVER.im 28 living in sin with Gemma 23 and my daughter Freya 9 months,IM over oppinionated but i mean well and try to help as best i can!! I mostly like river fishing ive had this pc 6 months so i dont realy know what im doing,i like to drink LOTS and dream of owning my own fishery and a westfield/cateram 7 sports car one day. oh most of my fishing is done in s.somerset apart from the odd bit in dorset /hampshire. im also a commitee member of stoke sub hamdon a.c.CHEARS

------------------

oli