Bivvy lamp bargain

Blackpool Rik

Just got sent this by Dragoncarp, don't get snobby, it's a steal at this price :rolleyes:

http://www.dragoncarpdirect.com/products/D...vy-Lantern.html

Absolute bargain! Let me know how it is, I may grab a few for the tent when I go night fishing in the summer :)

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish

If only I could get on the website. It seems to disappear overnight and weekends quite often

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Absolute bargain! Let me know how it is, I may grab a few for the tent when I go night fishing in the summer :)

i am gonna buy a few of these maYBE 4 so i can play monoply with my mate in 3 weeks whilst we wait for the beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

lol

buT good price have you eeen the rod hodell bag and a fgew other things for £10, what a bargin, such a good place to buy items from. my dad orderd a float rod from there like 10 years ago and is still amazing, cot him like £10 for the rod. lol