Free fishing

Emma two

I was unsure of which forum section to post the following in, perhaps the admin will move it if this isn't the right place?

I am just passing this on, it cma to me in an e mail (from Esthwaite water fishery)

An opportunity for some free fishing

The South Cumbria Rivers Trust (SCRT) has a vacancy for a fund raiser with a brief to target a very specific sector of the Lake District’s tourist industry. The successful applicant will be an outgoing personality and will have a flair for persuasion & education. He or she must have an affinity with the natural environment and a particular interest in the wellbeing of our lakes & rivers would be an advantage.

The position would particularly suit someone recently retired who is looking for an interesting and rewarding part time occupation.

The SCRT is a charity and does not have the funds available to make this a paid position, although all reasonable travelling expenses will be paid; however we do have access to some of the finest fishing beats in the Lake District and the Trustees have kindly offered to make available days of this varied fishing to the chosen applicant. This will include still water trout, wild brown trout on some rivers and plenty of choice for salmon & sea trout fishing.

If you are interested in joining this small & dedicated team in their work helping to preserve our unique heritage of beautiful lakes & rivers please complete the attached registration form and send or email to:-

The South Cumbria Rivers Trust,

Penny Bridge Hall Estate Office,

Penny Bridge,

Ulverston,

LA12 7RJ

Email: melissarance@pennybridgehallestate.co.uk

Tel: (01229) 861813

Registration of interest

I wish to register my interest in the above vacancy and confirm my details as follows:-

Name: ………………………………………………………………………….

Address: …………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………………………..

………………………………………………………………………………………….

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Tel. no. ……………………………………………………….

Email: …………………………………………………………….

An application form will be sent on receipt of the above.

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Emma

I take it you will be applying? I must get up to Cumbria again, if only to fly fish come of the hill tarns for wild Brown Trout; I remeber seeing a fabulous rise at Blackbeck and Innominate Tarns.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Emma

I take it you will be applying?

Tony

Hiya Tony,

No not I, the way is clear for whoever wants it!

I'm not fit enough.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"