Eh Brian - It's a whopper!

Andy Lockley

Remeber the sit-com from the mid eighties that was based around a midlands angling club? Anyone have any clues where I might be able get hold of it on video? I've etried all the convenional routes but it seems all records of the show have vanished without trace.

My only hope is that someone might have it (or even the odd episode) on an old VHS tape at the back of the cupboard somwhere.

A long shot I know, but I havn't lost hope yet.

Cheers,

Andy.

andylockley@tiscali.co.uk

I remember that.

They had a financial secretary called Potty I think but they wouldn't let him handle the money.

There was another guy who couldn't spit out a five word sentence without three words began with F or the television equivelent.

And the chief charecter in the club acted like god almighty, much like a club I'm a member of.

All the charecters portrayed,I could identify their doubles in my club.

I don't think it did angling a service, but it was far better than some of the garbage on the tv today.

Eeeeeeeeee older I get the better I was.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.