Drinking Bottle

northsea

Hi all, I've been trying out a few bottles so that I can drink while out on the big blue wet stuff.

I've found that, no matter how careful I am, I always seem to somehow get salt water in my mouth. :schmoll:

Wondering what you guys use to drink from that prevents you taking in salt water also?

Any tips please?

Chris

Hi all, I've been trying out a few bottles so that I can drink while out on the big blue wet stuff.

I've found that, no matter how careful I am, I always seem to somehow get salt water in my mouth. :schmoll:

Wondering what you guys use to drink from that prevents you taking in salt water also?

Any tips please?

Chris

hi i use a bladder & tube out of a hydration pack which fits into the pocket on the back of my seat it works a treat and holds a 1.5 ltr, you can freeze it for the hot days i got it from argos £9.99

Hi Northsea.

I have a box directly infront of me with all my tackle and rod holder tubes, and mounted on the end of the box facing me is a cycle bottle holder with a large bottle. This has a nipple that you can pull open with you teeth, so you can get at the juice with one hand while you hold your rod in the other.

(Now then, now then, that's enough sniggering !!!) And it stops seawater getting in and spoiling the taste.

Hope this is of help

Hi Northsea.

I have a box directly infront of me with all my tackle and rod holder tubes, and mounted on the end of the box facing me is a cycle bottle holder with a large bottle. This has a nipple that you can pull open with you teeth, so you can get at the juice with one hand while you hold your rod in the other.

(Now then, now then, that's enough sniggering !!!) And it stops seawater getting in and spoiling the taste.

Hope this is of help

I see. Thanks for the replies.

Does this bottle have some kind of cap that prevents salt getting on the nipple?