HELP I NEED TO FIND A WORMERY!

carol

:confused: PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME! i NEED TO FIND A SITE ON-LINE BEFORE XMAS TO GET MY ADDICTED PARTNER A WORMERY. HE IS AN VERY KEEN ANGLER AND HAS DECIDED THAT HE WANTS A WORMERY TO PRODUCE HIS OWN BAIT. I HAVE FOUND PLENTY OF SITES THAT GIVE ADVICE ON HOW TO MAINTAIN A WORMERY, BUT VERY LITTLE OUTLETS ON BUYING ONE!

I HAVE A BUDGET TOPS OF £90.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!! :confused:

On the assumption you live in the UK and want to buy from there:

If you want to Make One the directions and materials here are good.

Buy one from Here but the cost is £80 delivered.

Didn't find a price (didn't get deep enough into either site) but check Here and Here as well.

(edit note - should have looked before I posted but had the thread open while searching. One of my links is to the same one David gave you - nickys-nursery.co.uk)

[ 15. December 2002, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Got to agree with this one - I've had a Waste Juggler for a couple of years, but I'm going to upgrade to a Can-o-worms next years as it is easier to manage I think. Excellent compost and plant food is an added bonus.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Actually, I just looked and the Nickys Nursery site is actually selling the same one as Wiggly Wigglers who I believe are the actual manufacturers. WW have a special offer on at the moment though and your £90 will buy the can-o-worms with the extra value pack.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Hi Fellas

Many thanks for such a quick response to my message last evening. I havent had a lot of time to thoroughly check each site out but have just ordered the can-of-worms thing from the Wiggly wigglers site so fingers crossed it should arrive within the next four days! :D I know I will be getting a chuffty badge for xmas now! Cheers for the help

Carol Hockey