Who's for the Severn at Kempsey?

Guest Graham E

Guest moonman

How about Saturday the 24th of Feb?

This late and we MAY have things in our favour, rising temperatures, seasonal change, etc.

These things coupled with a peak Moon day should see the fish having it.

The main but not the only POSSIBLE period on this day will fall roughly between 11.15 and 15.15. Which gives us a long POSSIBLE period in the middle of the day. big fish are usually active at the start or end of these periods. 15.15 looks good.......possibly.

I shall be more accurate nearer the day.

Arnt there limited day tickets weekends at Kempsey?

Chris Lyons

Guest Keith Truscott

This sounds interesting,

was due to come back to UK in Jan and can't justify spending another 1200quid but if it's early FEb or last week in March will pull all strings to be there.

Keith

Guest Keith Truscott

OH B!!!!lls

yes I can just let me know the dates, come flood or pubwater. (but don't tell the wife)it's business.

Keitht

Unfortunately I wasnt going to be able to make it due to the travelling but if this rain keeps up I may be able to just trot a bait down to Kempsey from out side my workshop!

Guest Graham E

Right Decision time. Aware that the date won't suit everyone BUT. Lets go with Moonmans 24/25 FEB. I am going to book in the Anchor fri/sat and fish sat/Sun till midday.

Hope as many as possible can make it. Please let me know. I will try and arrange a time/get together/grub for a fee so we can all meet properly and talk about crap anglers and the like!!!!

The only thing I need to check is whether there are any plans for a match along the section. I will adv the Anchor number when I've booked!

Bear in mind this water is totally new to me as well.

Hope SP/GS can make those dates.

Please just post affirm if you can or might make it.

Anchor p/num 01905 820411 / Dave

Thank Graham

[This message has been edited by Graham E (edited 06 November 2000).]

Guest pete falloon

Oh yeah, if I come, I'll be going up from Harpenden (between Luton & St Albans) - lift wanters welcome!

Graham - the Pats is alot nearer - I'd be up for that too at some point if that's OK...

cheers,

Pete

Guest Scott.Ashworth

Hi Graham,

i'd really love to be there but i've been stuck on gate guard at the RAF base from 15th Feb till 1st March so no fishing for me for that fortnight, boo!

Hope you get plenty of people going and have a great weekend though, catch a barbel and have a few beers for me. It's going to be the only time I handle my weapon and don't enjoy it.

Cheers,

------------------

Ashy