Help River fishing wanted Staffs/Derbyshire

krakemarsh

Best club in the Stafford area is Izaak Walton (staffs) AA.

£19 a year to join, along with stretches of the Sow & Trent they also have loads of canal & a few pools.

Contact Holts tackle in Stafford

(01785) 251073

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Hiya Krakemarsh,

how you doing mate, it depends a bit on where you are and where you are thinking of. The club that I am a member of has loads of the Trent (not quite what you asked about) and the Dove runs into the Trent directly on the opposite side to where we have a piece of the Trent.

Now then (this is a bit drawn out I'm affraid), this piece of the Trent is known as free water and yes it is free, Barbel being caught from it regularly. It is situated on the Willington Road out of Burton on Trent on the left hand side, down a cart track called I think Church Lane.

I will send you a copy of the club map of it if that will help you, to locate it and possibly view it if you want me to.

It is also on the O/S map of Burton on Trent the map no is Landranger 128.

I hope that this will help you, If I can be of any more help please let me know.

:):)

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"