Fishing Llandegfedd Reservoir

Elton

Posted on behalf of "can't catch a cold". Please add all replies to this thread:

Hi all,

I’m new to this forum and really need some help. I’ve recently started to coarse fish on a local reservoir (Llandegfedd). It has around 170 hectares of water with depths up to 30 meters. My target fish are the large Bream, Hybrids and Roach but all I seem to be plagued with is Trout. I’ve have been feeder fishing with maggot and corn on the hook which usually works on my regular course lakes but now I have a problem getting through the Trout to my intended fish.

Has anyone else fished this reservoir or somewhere similar and have any tips how to avoid this problem or recommend baits or methods to avoid the Trout to get to the Bream etc?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE