"How To..." Articles?

Guest Elton

Serious question here, folks...

You may have noticed Gaffer's first article on this site. If not, take a look at:

Making Your Own Boilies

Now, I know how much email I get and what's in it, so I know that the article in question will save me a lot of time in the future (nice one, Gaffer wink.gif). However, I'd be interested to know whether you'd appreciate more "How To..." articles on the site? I'm aiming this question at people like myself, who are lacking somewhat in experience or want to try different areas of our sport.

Please let me know either here or by email and, if possible, what in particular you'd like to see.

Tight lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest gray-catchpole

hi elton

long time no er type...

yea ide love to see some more "how to" stuff, i had a mail from someone earlier asking for a method i use, this bloke is an experienced carp man, so we all need to learn , so yea go for it.

nice article gaffer

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 04 January 2001).]

Guest The Tangler

ELTON

I think that is a very good idea and as for what to do ? I think to start nomatter what you put up it will be of use to some of us if not all.

I allso think that most of us could give input of our own that may be of use to others, be it bait prep, ground bait mixes, tackle setups, money saving ideas etc.

Ill see what I can sort out of my own and email it to you so you can look it over.

Originally posted by The Tangler:

ELTON

I think that is a very good idea and as for what to do ? I think to start nomatter what you put up it will be of use to some of us if not all.

I allso think that most of us could give input of our own that may be of use to others, be it bait prep, ground bait mixes, tackle setups, money saving ideas etc.

Ill see what I can sort out of my own and email it to you so you can look it over.

Cheers, Tangler. That's just the sort of attitude that has made this site what it is. Thank you.

Cheers to you also, Gray. I knew you'd like it, as you strike me as someone who loves this 'learning' thing.

Best wishes,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Excellent idea Elton. More, more, more!!!

Gaffer - thank you for the first "boile making" article that I actually understood. The pictures helped and the detailed explainations.

Guest John S

I'm all for more "How to" articles. After all, between us we have a vast amount of experience on tap, and we can all benefit from shared experiences.

Im not a great angler by any stretch of the imagination, but I'll see about contributing something biggrin.gif

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest loonyl

Yup,

That sounds brilliant !

Could we have different levels?

eg

Cheap and Cheerful

Heres the minimum you need to know

& nice and simple

eg how to fly-fish in an hour smile.gif

and then some other levels biggrin.gif

Cheers

Liam

Guest loonyl
Originally posted by Elton:

Serious question here, folks...

You may have noticed Gaffer's first article on this site. If not, take a look at:

Making Your Own Boilies

Now that is BRILLIANT

Good an ya Gaffer !

Liked the pictures loads !!!

and the explanation was spot on !

Cheers

Liam

I wouldn't mind a `How To` article that told me how *I* could catch something, Elton !!

Jonty

What a sh**ty year it has been so far.

Guest Graham E

No wonder they fight so hard on that river of yours Jonty, by the time you have caught another you've forgotten about the tussle before!