Where is summer?

Peter Waller

Where are the rivers thats what I want to know. I went into worcester today, blinked and missed the severn its that low.

I agree, autumn and winter rocks! Oh and spring. Summers good for happy times, sun tans and scant clad ladies

personaly i love to fish in the cold and rain i just cant stand the sun most of the time makes me realy uncomfortable, love rain dont care about getting wet unlike some people i know "oh no its raining ill get all wet run run" hehe :D

it was realy comgin down today here in glasgow

[ 25. August 2005, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Andy_1984 ]

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

East Anglia must be in its own weather bubble! We have not had our usual summer of sunshine although today is gorgeous, and I'm working, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, such is life.

A warm summer's evening, the smell of a bream shoal, bubbles from rummaging bream, magic stuff. Don't get that during the winter!

[ 25. August 2005, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Well in Devon we've had a few sweltering days but nothing that's lasted for more than a day or too. It has been quite dry though. I think 'patchy' is the best word for it.

Or has Norfolkdan said: "Good old British summer!"

I think the hosepipe bans are in place because it's been dry earlier in the year in some places. No ban down here.

The best time to fish is when you have a chance.

Peter Waller:

East Anglia must be in its own weather bubble! We have not had our usual summer of sunshine although today is gorgeous, and I'm working, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, such is life.

It won't last long. I believe rain is forecast for this afternoon :rolleyes:

Dan

Dear Peter,

"A warm summer's evening, the smell of a bream shoal, bubbles from rummaging bream, magic stuff."

A foggy day, damp and dismal, gulls crowded over the refuse tip amid the stench of last weeks bin bags.

Same thing as bream fishing surely?

Smiley face winking.

Regards,

Lee.