Where is summer?

Peter Waller

Three days excellent weather last week. Not a cloud in the sky, and the bream fishing was ace. But have we had summer? Is summer late this year? Right turd weather so far!! It has been excellent for some species like bream but a turn off for actual fishing.

jeepster:

lol, a toothache would be more appealing than an evening of bream!

lol, Last time I did have toothache, I was bream fishing and that was in the good old days of proper summer - more than seven days of sunshine!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

I sat looking at the rain this am then thought sod it and went line wetting perch/skimmers and several roach near the pound mark.Not seen much of the larger bream at all this year

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Guest tigger

This summer on Anglesey has been a cracker.

I reckon in the past 4 month we have'nt had above 4 rainy days.It rained last night and the wind was strong but this morning "perfect".

Tigger.

Not sure how anyone can complain about this summer, unless of course you dislike relentless bloody sunshine.

Roll on autumn and winter, I love it.