Tidal Thames fish kill

JV44

just spoke to a mate who is downstream of barnes bridge on the Tidal and due to dumping of sewerage low DO levels and dead stagnant water washed out of drains due to rainfall massive fish kill happening now which may be worse than the 2004 one ,he found a big flounder and shed loads of Bream,Roach dace and schooly Bass dead or dieing on the top .

Worse bit is when the tide turns then it will all be washed back up to Teddington due to low flow meaning problems as far up as there ,Sounds like a dissaster from what he said and nightmare for anyone who fishes the tidal steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: