Cc moore

Pike stalker

I'm Lookin for a change of bait in my carp fishing, and I'm looking at using the xxx odessy range from cc more. Does anybody use it and/or have any thoughts on it?

I use their Live System and N-Gage XP shelf life boilies (and associated items) all of which I am very happy with. CC Moore is a quality company with great products and I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

I use their Live System and N-Gage XP shelf life boilies (and associated items) all of which I am very happy with. CC Moore is a quality company with great products and I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

That's great, thanks for the insight

Piking to infinity and beyond

I haven't used the xxx odessy range but used some of the Bloodworm Attractor Pack which contain had some Boosted Bloodworm Pellets, Liquid Bloodworm Extract, and Boosted Bloodworm Hookbaits a couple years ago with some good results.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

after you told me about the live system,i realised i;d orderd a kilo last year ,looked at it and it was crawling ,when they say live i didnt think literaly. good job i never opened the bag.next time im freezing it first

Edited by fishtec1312

after you told me about the live system,i realised i;d orderd a kilo last year ,looked at it and it was crawling ,when they say live i didnt think literaly. good job i never opened the bag.next time im freezing it first

Well you are meant to fish with the stuff not leave it festering in your garage! ;-) Were they shelf life or fresh boilies you had? I've kept mine (shelf life) for up to 6mths without any problems....

Edited by garyb72