fisherlasses

frodo_uk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nic, Thanks for the welcome.

There are dunnys, (I mean toilets) at car parks along the beaches, especially at the tourist areas, and some camping grounds along the rivers have bbq areas, toilets, water and a boat ramp.

If not , then I just rough it. :)

If I'm out on a camping trip, which I dont get to do offen enough, I'll go into the nearest caravan park for a shower, or into a town nearby to get some food if we didn't catch anything. :mad:

I'll be camping on the Murray river with some friends soon. We'll take my little tinny and hopefully we'll catch some Murray cod, but will probably get some Carp, (we dont eat these)

So I'm looking forward to that.

Tosca.

the first known fisher woman was Eve..she would stand waist high mid stream with a fly rod in hand, for hours on end, Then one day God saw her and said to Adam "whats she doing in that river"?

Fishing, Adam replyed.

God replyed "Bloody hell Adam how could ya let her do that. Now im never gonna get that smell out of the fish".

:D:D:D

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.