whats size hooks?

thornabyangler

eaglescliff is a brilliant,if not , one of the best spots on the later end of the tees.

i fish preston park regularly.I was recently snapped by a perch on its way to my net,i have never seen 1 the size it was , so i think there are some very special perch waiting to be pulled out down there.I have hed them up to 3lb and this 1 was easily double the size.

As for saltburn,i havnt realy fished there before.

I do know there is a good park at redcar called lockey park which is fishing well lately.

I have started fishing at renny lakes at east harsley,just off the the a19 south to osmothersly .

its fishing really well.

Roach to 2 lb carp to 20 and tench n chub to 4 lb.

Pole seems to score well ,as it does on the tees.

At preston aprk,bream are caught on the pole at about 11 m ,due to a big self.As anglers round there for the spots.

Thanks for the Info mate. I don't fancy giving locke park go to be honest. I have been told a lot of kids hang about there drinking and casuing trouble. This was a while back and i am not sure if it is still happening. I wouldn't feel safe there to be honest.

I have found somwhere in Saltburn just passed the viaduct and apparantly there is a place just from there in skelton.

quote:

When you find a pattern you like then hook sizes become meaningful.One man's 10 can be another's 12 or 14 or vice versa.

These three sizes are perfect for the fish you have in mind!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!