Gardner nona bugs

Morning all

Have been looking at the nano bugs and can't work out if you can add extra weight if you need to, say you are fishing against weed.

Cheers all

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

No, the point of the nano bugs is that they are very lightweight. You can get metal chains for them but no extra weight.

Did wonder if that was the case.

Cheers

STC

Gunna stick with the nano, like the look of them. I do a lot margin and close in work so the nano`s should do the job. Gunna get a black set and possible the light blue betalites.

Cheers

STC

Gunna stick with the nano, like the look of them. I do a lot margin and close in work so the nano`s should do the job. Gunna get a black set and possible the light blue betalites.

Cheers

STC

You can add extra weights, Gardner sell them. However if fished with slack or semi slack lines, think carefully before using them as you want the indicator as light as poss.

Hi

I agree, the reason I asked about weight was, I wanted a bobbin that i could add to without having to buy a new set of bobbins, gunna order the bobbins and the weights soon.

Cheers for all the help guys.

STC