Liquidised Bread

DenisO

When's the ready-made Van den Eynde version coming out?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I was about to start a similar thread to this when I spotted this thread. When you put the bread in the blender, do you add water? If so how much? I dont have a bread punch, could you recomend one or should I just pinch some off with my fingers and squeeze it on the hook?

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon,

Dont use any water with liquidised bread,its not needed, just take a little pinch between the finger and thumb, thats all you need to use to start off.Regarding bread punches,( better to invest in some cheap ones)but take a biro remove the refill and use the small end to punch out the bread, you may struggle a bit to hook it but it will work, for your hook bait take a slice of bread remove the crust and place in the microwave for 20 seconds, roll flat with a rolling pin/bottle and its ready for use, stays on the hook better this way, cut it into quarters and keep in a plastic bag,take out and use one piece at a time, so it doesnt dry out. :D:D

kwakakid:

Hi Jon,

Dont use any water with liquidised bread,its not needed, just take a little pinch between the finger and thumb, thats all you need to use to start off.Regarding bread punches,( better to invest in some cheap ones)but take a biro remove the refill and use the small end to punch out the bread, you may struggle a bit to hook it but it will work, for your hook bait take a slice of bread remove the crust and place in the microwave for 20 seconds, roll flat with a rolling pin/bottle and its ready for use, stays on the hook better this way, cut it into quarters and keep in a plastic bag,take out and use one piece at a time, so it doesnt dry out.    :D      :D  

Cheers for that!! I will give it a go this week

Jon