Seen in The Daily Express today

Guest Simon Newbould

Guest Chris Shaw

Its good fun at C4 site as fast as you post they remove them, keep blitzing. Someones gonna have to sit there all night removing posts, if they do not it will be pretty full by the morning me thinks, post as all different topics, do not make them obvious, then they will have to read them before deleting biggrin.gif

Also post in all the other topics, when they find what has been done they will have to delete the whole lot biggrin.gif

Hey it works , post something into another topic regarding Pets Rescue and they remove that topic also. So they will remove somebody elses thread for no other reason than it mentions Pets Rescue.

------------------

Chris Shaw

[This message has been edited by Chris Shaw (edited 03 May 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Chris Shaw (edited 03 May 2001).]

Guest Dave Hill

I have a sneaky feeling that the posts may be being removed automatically... looking for key words or phrases maybe... is this possible?

Guest phil dean

the one that took ten minutes to delete needed to be read carefully before it was deleted, pad it out, cover every angle first, if it takes them ten minutes to read it that means someone elses stays up longer.

Guest wirral sea fishing

ok guys we need to get organised with this channel 4 thing i have kept a thread going all day ( not much work got done in the office )lets say at 9pm tonight we all start a thread called "WENDY" they are still there at the moment as my last thread only lasted about 2 mins or so ......

WHAT DO YOU THINK !!!

Guest euan pink

lets try posting as if it is about something else thats widely popular but contains the usual stuff? cool.gif

Guest wirral sea fishing

ok then we shall call it babylon 4 lets batter it and cause them to shut the forum down

Guest euan pink

well babylon 5 new seies has run for over an hour without being deleted. cool.gif

wonder who put that there rolleyes.gif