Seen in The Daily Express today

Guest Simon Newbould

Guest StuartR

As I was here saying another thread had been started, it's been removed within seconds, could be we've hit a raw nerve with C4. I'll be starting another soon we'll see how long that lasts.

Guest phil dean

14.20 and new thread started called "deletion of threads", let's see how long that lasts.

Guest Paulg

Anyone know e-mail addresses for any of the other papers, we don't seem to be getting much response from either the Daily Express or Channel 4. There's a lot of very reasonable discussion from this side, and I feel we should try to take this issue further.

Guest phil dean

Just started a new thread "Human Rights Act"

miss webster is not mentioned and i have written out peta's full name, i wonder how long this will last???

In case it dissapears the wording was:I believe in the freedom of speach,

I operate within your stated rules

You delete my thread

Please explain or give details of another method whereby critism can be forwarded.

As a commercial organisation with such a large customer base it is arguable that some form of accountability should be available to your custiomers

I had hoped this would be via your forum site, yet you have deleted many threads (you know which) due to the mention of the name of one of your presenters or the mention of the group known as the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

Please give us the coutesy of a reply

phil dean

Guest phil dean

it's gone, some people are seriousley rattled.

I think we have to keep it going now, i've put it on my favourites, so lets just keep plugging away, it costs us nothing and costs others alot of time and hastle.

Guest waterman1013

Just posted under "Reach Channel 4 - Not Anglers!". How long will it last?

Mike

Guest waterman1013

I just had a thought. biggrin.gif

C4 do not produce many of their own programmes, so who does produce this pets junk that Wendy What'sHerName is in?

Maybe we should start on them. Anyone know or have access to an e-mail address for them?

Mike

Guest waterman1013

It has gone and so has a thread with the CEO's email address.

Any chance of posting it here, so we can all write to him. smile.gif

Mike