Rolfs ( match lake )

Tench-man

hey everyone . im fairly new to match fishing and its the 5th match of the season with my club and im not doing too bad atm in in the top 4 of the league .. but ive never fished rolfs before so i would like some advice on how tro fish it and what baits work best and anything els you may have to contribute ..

thanks alot guys

hey everyone . im fairly new to match fishing and its the 5th match of the season with my club and im not doing too bad atm in in the top 4 of the league .. but ive never fished rolfs before so i would like some advice on how tro fish it and what baits work best and anything els you may have to contribute ..

thanks alot guys

This is a young angler i know, He done a review on the lake, think there might be some of his over videos might be on it but heres one! http://www.youtube.com/user/minnowmaster20.../31/LuP0ffGJIAo

Liam W