Still pegs available for Saturdays match

allthegearnoidea

Ok lads and lasses we have still got pegs available for the Hayden West memorial match this Saturday £12 plus optional pools all pools paid out between top three anglers there's 70 pegs so could be a good pay day for some lucky angler we have hundreds of pounds worth of great prizes we will also be having a barbecue and raffle.Best of all we will be raising money for a great charity "THE WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR FOUNDATION"for seriously and sometimes terminally ill children like Hayden himself who died aged 18 months.The event takes place at

Woodend farm complex in Huthwaite near jct 28 M1.D

raw 8 am fish 9 till 2.

If you cant attend but would like to donate you can send a donation via Paypal to me at savage.57@live.co.uk and put a post below or pm me for address for cheques etc thanks(Steve)

Just been own to the lake and the bailiff was busy getting things ready Marquee going up I will be taking barbeque down later despite the rain we have had the ground looks good not boggy at all good signs of fish showing on every lake so looks like it will be a good day looking forward to seeing you all there some pegs still available so bring a mate ;-)

Had a heap of stuff arrive from Dynamite baits too late to photograph as I need to get everything down there will put report and pics on Sunday

Even with only about half the promised anglers showing up we still managed to raise £506.50p I will post full results and pics tomorrow thanks to all the Lads and lasses that fished in the match and those that helped on the day

Why not post the pic's on here ? Some pic's may get you more participitents next year :) .