More From Matt Hayes

Elton

Well the only case of court action I know of against what ppl have said on the internet can be found here http://petsforum.com/psw/

basicly a group of ppl who weren't happy with the service they recieved from a supplier and expressed a view to others to also not use them in future.

In regards to Matt's posts re. the rod rest, he says that TFG have no near future plans, yet in another responce lower down the page

Hi Matt,

Could you please tell me the make of that green rod rest you use on Wet Nets, and where I can get one?

Many thanks, Norman

Hi Norman,

It is a Boss Rod Rest that I bought years ago. I have had an incredible number of requests like yours and the answer is always the same - I don't know where you can get one. We are working on a new rod rest design at TFG that is even better. Should be out by Christmas. Check out the TFG website on http://www.totalfishinggear.co.uk

:confused:

[ 19. September 2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: AndyM ]

I was about to post the same thing.

I know he's a TV star and all that malarky, and a fantastic bloke, and angler, but surely getting somebody who will take the time to thoroughly answer these questions will benefit the people who ask them better?

Why not have a group of 'experts' on the forum, who have questions asked of them.

Predator

Match

Sea

River

Carp/Specimen

A group of consultants that people can send emails to when they want a question answered?

Woodzzz:

Why not have a group of 'experts' on the forum, who have questions asked of them.

In an ideal world, that would be a great idea...

However, after many years doing this, it's quite apparent that, whilst many people offer to help with all the best intentions in the world, very few are able to stick it out.

Unfortunately, the internet has an uncanny knack of getting in the way of people's real lives when they commit to something and they withdraw their offers.

That's not speculation - I speak from experience. Can't say I blame them. The feeling of 'having enough of it' is a frequent visitor here these days.

The forums themselves are the best place to ask questions. People coma and go, but there always seems to be a good 'pool' of knowledge here.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE