Fox Snare/Relex braid

Rich si

Try Kryston Silkworm or Supernova, both are excellent.

Silkworm is very fine and is supposed to feel like Silkweed, it's neutral bouyancy so in general it wont sink unless you add some "drop em" or something with a similar effect.

Supernova is a bit more durable and sinks like a stone.

I hate the way Fox are trying to dominate everything, others are going out of business.

Rob Ward:

I hate the way Fox are trying to dominate everything, others are going out of business.

I totally agree, and at rip-off prices in the main .. but then they've got a couple of very expensive consultants to support :D

Got say that the name Drennan also springs to mind here, although much of their stuff is good.

DG :mad:

Rob Ward:

I heard on the grapevine that Relum have gone bust, anyone else heard this?

Relum pulled-out of the fishing business to concentrate on their camping gear etc. Many of their fishing brands went to Keenets/Sharpes.

If it means anything, Relum's UK website Relum.co.uk has been "pulled"

DG

[ 18. June 2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]