Wingham Fish-In

Guest Steve Burke

Guest Elton
Originally posted by lyn:

Graham suggested that we have a barby etc with the funds left over from the Kempsey raffle at this fish in.

lyn

That would be an excellent idea! biggrin.gif

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest Blank Reg

Just had a look at the website for Wingham. Looks awesome. Just try and keep me away. You can count on me plus one on either weekend. Can't wait!

Guest Fatboy

Sorry for not having replied faster, especially being only 20 miles up the road.

I was waiting to speak to my father, to se if he wanted to come along. I am trying to get hold of The Tangler to offer him a lift.

Either weekend is fine and you can safely say between 3 and 5 of us.

Thanks again,

Alan.

------------------

Semper in excreta - solem alta variat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve Burke

Because of the Kempsey Fish-In the week after, the Wingham Weekend will have to be Friday 14th to Sunday 16th September.

If you're reading this you're invited, and the fishing is free. There'll also be a barbecue thanks to the Gordon Scott Memorial Fund.

The Coarse Lake will be closed to syndicate members during the event and so you'll have 40 acres to yourself. Mind you, it's so little fished there's usually no one there anyway!

You're welcome to bivvy up, alternatively there's a clubhouse that'll sleep 4 on couches and sofa beds plus many more on the floor. Additionally there's loos, a shower and a kitchen plus a big freezer for baits.

For details of the fishing go to the website from the link below. I'll be adding an update shortly as we've 3 new venue records: a 33-06 fully-scaled mirror, a 9-04 tench plus a 2-14 perch (at only 7 years of age).

Advice on how to fish the water I'll post nearer the time.

Places will be limited to 25 so please book early by posting here or e-mailing me.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

[This message has been edited by Steve Burke (edited 28 June 2001).]

Guest RobStubbs

Steve,

Can you put me down for one please, I was trying to decide whether I could attend but I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem.

Cheers,

Rob.