PRESTON ' BANJO ' FEEDERS

Tench-man

im writing about the preston innovation banjo feeders because i have been useing them since there launch date and have had a few problems with them.

ive used pellets and groundbait but nomatter what the consistancy of either it jus doesnt stick to the feeder via the mould . but if you use sticky pellets and stuff it in the feeder by hand it seems to work .

maybe its because the feeders themselves dont have any ridges to hold the bait to the feeder like the original feeders have.

theres nothing to grip the bait really the mould just keeps hold of it better then the feeder does..

i dont think its just me .. so if youve used them id like to hear back from you either good or bad feedback is welcome..

Richard

Dont know if this is of any help!

Dont know the feeders in question but a match angler friend who uses a "mould" for his method feeders "oils" his mould up before use by wiping a bit of halibut/salmon oil on to it.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Dont know if this is of any help!

Dont know the feeders in question but a match angler friend who uses a "mould" for his method feeders "oils" his mould up before use by wiping a bit of halibut/salmon oil on to it.

ok thanks ill give it a try :)