Prowler 15 Elite for sale

bobboy

I have a prowler 15 for sale and would like to place it here before it goes on eBay. It is the fishing edition and even though the picture doesn’t show it comes with the seat. IT has been used 8 -10 times and is in very good condition. I have a matching 2 peace paddle both left and right handed. I am will to discuss the trolley. If you are interested please leave a message below and I will respond.

I am looking for about £450. Can deliver local.

Prowler 15 elite (Flame)

C-Tug

I have a prowler 15 for sale and would like to place it here before it goes on eBay. It is the fishing edition and even though the picture doesn’t show it comes with the seat. IT has been used 8 -10 times and is in very good condition. I have a matching 2 peace paddle both left and right handed. I am will to discuss the trolley. If you are interested please leave a message below and I will respond.

I am looking for about £450. Can deliver local.

Hi, can you tell me how i can view the picture please??? Also why are you selling??? Many thanks, Roy...

Hi,

Please could you let me know why you are selling and a little more about the Yak. I couldn't see any pics (may be my browser). I've been looking at the Prowler 13 and was in Up and Under (Cowbridge Road) the other day cheking one out again, but I may be interested in the 15, although it is a little bigger than I wanted initially. But if the price is right.....

Chris

It’s a reluctant sale due to financal reasons.

I have installed an anchor trolly to it and it comes with 3 x Scotty rod mounts. I have other bits and bobs like floating filet knife, dicorger, buoyancy aid, flares, knee restraints and hand held ship to shore that I can negotiate.

You are more than willing to come and veiw the kayak as I am in Cardiff myself.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

post-11562-1214845624_thumb.jpg

Prowler 15 elite (Flame)

C-Tug

Just to clarify

there is

Prowler 15

and

Prowler 4.5 Elite

there is no Prowler 15 Elite ;)

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Hi, Definitely interested. If you could let me know your address etc (c.simmonds@hotmail.co.uk) and also best price. I would be looking for the yak (obviously), trolley, paddles and maybe knife and straps, but already have radio and PFD. Also where did you fish?

Cheers

Chris

Tries using the seand message feature, but didn't seem to work

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you need to sell all of you kit, however I am interseted in the handheld vhf if it is still available. Could you please tell me the exact model and age and how much you wany for it?

Thanks, fishtr8

Edited by fishtr8

tr8

Tarpon 140

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you need to sell all of you kit, however I am interseted in the handheld vhf if it is still available. Could you please tell me the exact model and age and how much you wany for it?

Thanks, fishtr8

Hi there.

I have Standard horizon HX270E for sale. purchased it last May 07 the same time as the Yak. It comes in its box with all the relevant parts. To be honest it like new. i was looking for about £50.

this is the spec,

Supplied with

Antenna

FNB-83 Ni-MH Battery Pack

FBA-25 Dry Cell Case

E-DC-19A 12DC Cable

NC-88U Mains trickle Charger

Belt Clip

Operating Manual

Submersible 1metre for 30 mins

5 Watts High Power Transmit

1 Watt Low Power