box of lures?

kendo

I am new to lure fishing,I have had some success on my local canal few small jacks,what I want to know is can I buy in the uk lure packs that have a variety of spinners,plugs,spoons,snaggless lures,etc of a decent quality,any help would be appreciated. :)

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

kendo:

I am new to lure fishing,I have had some success on my local canal few small jacks,what I want to know is can I buy in the uk lure packs that have a variety of spinners,plugs,spoons,snaggless lures,etc of a decent quality,any help would be appreciated. :)

My Advice would be to phone Harris Angling ( http://www.harrisangling.co.uk ) or Andy Lush at the Friendly Fisherman in Tunbridge Wells, tell them what you are looking for and how much you are looking to spend, and they will sort you out some lures to cover a variety of situations.

Don't forget to mention Anglersnet!

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Sue Harris is a great help at Harris Angling. Without knowing where you fish I'd personally buy a couple of Shakespeare Big E's, about £2.50 each, a few 4" or so long brass spinners, £2 or £3.00 each and off I'd go. Doubtless others will suggest their favourites. As you gain more experience you will be able to choose lures to suit your locality, and shop around for better prices. Have a look at http://www.pacgb.com loads of helpful information to be had there.