Knots...

Sean Anderson

I wonder if someone can offer a decent link (with pictures) for me.

I've bought some carp hair rigs for ledgering ... that type that have the (a) hook/loop at one end and a (B) loop at the other. I have been tying the (B) loop to a swivel and the swivel onto my main line, but have had repeated problems with the line snapping at the swivel ... what I need is a good link that would show the best method for tying the (B) loop to my main line ... whether on a swivel, or not.

Many thanks for any help offered here (especially as it's driving me mad).

Regards,

Sean A

... that one won't get away again!

By the sounds of it, you'd be better off with a gizmo link, as shown here:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Tackle-And-Bai...iews/gizmo.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I've tried the Gizmo's but found they only work with certain lead clips.

The best solution I've found for quick change hooklinks is some swivels marketed by Fox as Quick Change Heli Swivels: http://www.foxint.com/catalogues-products....1&section=1

I tie my hooklinks to the ring and then attach the quick change end to a loop in my main line which then gets pulled back into the lead clip or method feeder.