Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest gray-catchpole

hi all

just got off the phone with RAY OWEN

and we are definetly coming.

there is also a permanent link to stoney and freinds on catchpole, on the main page, its been there a while, so there is no excuse for any of you taffy/townies not to come or get involved smile.gif

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 17 May 2001).]

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Elton:

Well, don't  wink.gif

Elton, am I good or am I good? check emails please mate urgent.

The person concerned is a little mixed up and I will be mailing him to contact someone at AN or Stoney or who?

Alan (servant to the end nl)

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by pete falloon:

mmmm sounds good, not sure i can resist...

Pete, wait until you see the raffle prizes, you will be the first at the starting line.

Alan(nl)

Guest Alan Taylor

Elton, there are for 100% 3 of coming but I have a problem or 2,

The form says large SAE enclosed, which would mean uk stamps. that is a problem until next week-end when we are in Gurnsey which leads to another problem, it also says "first come first served" and the way things are going it will be full by the time I get my form in. This brings up another problem, Payment cheque would be in Guilders unless I can get the Fishing widow to send a cheque when I give her 60 quid.

I don't want to miss out on this because I am too late getting the form in.

Alan(nl)

Guest Xpat Stu

I'm with Alan here. I would hate us "continentals" to miss this chance because of a few logistical problems.

I also have a question chaps. Is there a short term EA licence, how much and can it be bought in advance. B****r thats three questions smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing you folks anyhow. Day off already booked.

Stu

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

Ok thats sorted, Stuart is doing the buisness with Stoney but his question about nra liciences for 3 days is a good one. I seem to remember this came up a year ago. It is a private water do we still need one?

Alan(nl)

Guest DerwentBob

An 8-day license is £6-50 and can be bought in advance from any post office, just make sure that the start date and time are entered on the license correctly by the Post Office staff.

Guest NickInTheNorth

I guess that as you are overseas then you may like to buy on-line, rather than making a trip to the post office.

You can buy them here

Nick