Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 11 & 13

Elton

Just added a couple of news releases regarding these:

THE PROWLER TRIDENT 11

THE PROWLER TRIDENT 13

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

September is what they are saying here You may have to create an account to view.

We'll receive the first batch in early-mid August of both 11 & 13. Shipment left last week from Washington State so usually approximately a month in transit - next batch to follow shortly afterwards.

Official launch is at the Southampton Boat Show 12th-21st September (Stand B54) but they'll be available in the shops from mid August.

NB Jeff - Prowler 13 & Trident 13 are very different boats...we are very much carrying on with your model...it is still the biggest seller worldwide.

Regards

Andrew

(JO UK)

Hi Andrew,

I was originally looking at the Trident because I liked the stowage and flat area around the rod pod aka toilet :) . So I went to have a look at what they had at Robinhoods in Leeds. RHs had a prowler 15 on display and I just couldn't justify getting such a large capacity boat for what I wanted to do with it. Standing next to it while it was stood on end, well the sheer size of it- mindboggles. Anyway I absolutely love my 13 and if I can justify another I would go for the smaller trident.

In fact I like it so much that I won't even let anyone else paddle it.. :spiteful:

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...