Seperate Carp site?

Guest Alan Taylor

Guest pikemaster39

Certainly not, why add a division when we dont need one - I carp fish in the summer and pike fish in the winter but I read about all kinds of fishing on here and enjoy it all so lets keep it the way it is maximum pleasure minimum divisions

------------------

Andi

http://www.sussex-pac.co.uk

SACN 0286

Guest Pete B

Newt,

Analyse the statistics again allowing for who primarily fishes for carp.. statistics and poll results are perfectly valid but they need to be interpreted... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Quite often a valid question is posted on here to do with carp fishing which degenerates into a 'boilie and buzzer' debate.. and many I feel do not contribute to arguments on that level (mostly).. me for one biggrin.gif

Happy Carping

Pete B - a 50/50 split is close no matter how you look at it.

I think a more valid question would be "would anyone leave if we did get a seperate carp section".

I am what you would class as a all-rounder and carp are less than 10% of my angling. Still, I like to read (and nick smile.gif ) ideas.

My personal preference is to split the topics into general, baits, tackle, tactics sections for carp, coarse (except carp), and sea as it makes searching so much easier. Still, that was way beyond the scope of this question.