Seperate Carp site?

Guest Alan Taylor

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by SAMCATGETTER:

A bit of a question here? For me it seems easy. If only half the "Votes", were for a carp forum, it is obvious that enough are represented to give it a go. Why try to hinder a group that has much to offer by staying, than to risk losing even a few who may leave if they feel they may not be heard? I applaud the salt water forum, yet there are not as many posts as a carp forum would surly generate. No question here for me, represent everyone...YES!...Sam

No.

A separate carp forum to prevent people having a go at carp anglers - Yeah right.

Check out how friendly the Carp Forum at Fishing Warehouse can be, especially when the subject of KIR and Echo come up, or “things I hate about carp fishing”

The comments made on this forum are nothing compared to some of those.

And what about the Carpers Lodge forum, they got on so well they had to close the site down.

If good posts are disappearing of the board too soon, just bring them back up, it’s quite simple.

This is probably the best forum around mainly due to the diverse bunch of people who post and the wide range of topics which occur, sure some of them can get a little heated and sometimes it seems that certain groups are getting singled out but these kind of things happen when so many anglers are on one forum. On the whole this site works lets not change that.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by Alan Taylor:
Originally posted by phil dean:

No...but hey, it's elton's decision and I'll support him whatever.

So will I, as all ways.

Alan(nl)

Ditto

just one question ....I ain't a knuckle dragger (sorry couldn't resist please don't hit me big rik smile.gif) so would i be welcome to post on the carp forum or would it be carp catchers only???

I know all the words the carpers use like:: ugh & kill (or in Big Riks case ugh,kill & more food NOW) biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest BarbLess

I second DLF's post. Basically a seperate carp forum would destroy Anglers net, or at least change it to something not so good.

Guest mpbdsnu

To those who believe a seperate carp forum to be wrong - I respect your valid opinions, however, the reason I and I'm sure other carpers too, go to other mainly carp oriented sites is to discuss matters relating to carp fishing, personally I would like to discuss the same on this site smile.gif

To Alan (trogg) your views are as valid as anyone elses mate - carper or not. rolleyes.gif

At the end of all this it is down to Elton and his decision is final and would be respected by all, I'm sure of that smile.gif

Anyone can choose whether he or she wants to contribute or even read threads on a carp forum - just the same as on the sea forum and the conservation forum. It would'nt really be any different to how it is now - you decide what to read - simple as that!

Guest Graham E

Sorry but this has gone totally over the top.

Allowing Trogg to post on a carp forum should not be entertained.

1/ I saw him barbel fishing

2/ A Picture of him with a fish would underline the fact that.....

"A picture is worth a thousand badmouth words"

3/ His maximum casting distance is less than 50 yards.

( A Joke guys, just a joke! lets lighten up just for today)

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by Graham E:

Sorry but this has gone totally over the top.

Allowing Trogg to post  on a carp forum should not be entertained.

1/ I saw him barbel fishing

it wasn't me that was another trogg a bad trogg but he's gone now cos i killed him tongue.gif

2/ A Picture of him with a fish would underline the fact that.....

"A picture is worth a thousand badmouth words"

well at least 20 tongue.gif

3/ His maximum casting distance is less than 50 yards.

damn it graham you promised you wouldn't tell frown.gif

( A Joke guys, just a joke! lets lighten up just for today)

wassa joke?? confused.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here