Which Rod For Christmas

Newton1

A selection from Lathams of Potter Heigham

http://www.lathams-fishing.co.uk/coarse-fi...bos-cid105.html

The Shakespeare kit is quite serviceable and god value

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

I suggest you email Budgie with some details and let him work with you to figure out what you need and set you up with some decently priced used gear in excellent condition.

This will not be taking pot luck with an unknown on a forum. You don't know him but many of us do. I've fished with him in the UK and in the US and he & I have bought various bits of tackle from each other..

If you absolutely want to do it via eBay and are willing to pay a bit extra to cover their fees, you can work out something you like from him, I can list it, and after you pay, he will send the gear to you and I will send the money, less my eBay & paypal fees, to him. I'm a power seller and top rated seller in the US.

If you'd like, I'll send your email address to him. Just let me know.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President