Problem with navigation in IE

JackPike

I am having a little problem with the side bar navigation in a little project website I am building everything works fine in Firefox as usual but with IE I am struggling I have built a separate style sheet for IE the confusion is why is the side bar nav pushing the top content div out of line .

here is the link http://www.perchman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html

Edited by JackPike

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

don't know about your sidebar nav but i did notice that your copyright is out of date on site

©2007 should be © 2008

Edited by peterpikefisher

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

M$ did something strange with IE7. Tabs were a nice addition but it did not behave well with many settings for font size. If you tried to make the fonts appear larger on your PC, content often went all strange. It was the thing that moved me from IE to Firefox.

I dunno if IE8 has fixed it or not but you might try IE6 and see if your pages do better.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President