Zander Fishing in the Fens

Guest JackPike

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Hey Jack, Sure hoping that your package arrives in time for your trip. I had never sent a package abroad before and didn't realise the red tape that was involved. Had it all set to go and had to open it up, count everything, list values, for a pro forma listing, and list it all as no comercial value, because I didn't want you to have to pay any duties or tariffs. Any way if it dosent make it, there are a few items that will work for pike, salmon, and maybe some others until you get back to a zander location...Good luck on your trip, and have a great time...Sam

Guest JackPike

Thanks Sam for the lures thats really nice of you it it will a plesant surprise for for me when I get home instead of the usally bills I will let you know how i get on any cheers Sam and others for the tips and advice JP

Guest JackPike

Well guess what folks old JP is still zanderless but what a beutuful water the River Great Ouse is and the locals must be very pround of it unfortunaly i had to cut my holiday short due to private problems but any what a variety of fish the water holds I stayed at littleport and fish most days except for my venture on the cut off channel which was fishless really,I cant wait to fish the Ouse again and any tips will be welcome thanks JP