Z-Pro Tango TA200 Kayak for Sale

Renrag39

Blue, 2 or 1 man (convertible) Inflatable Kayak. Not a toy! A very well made piece of kit.

Based and improved on the Sevylor Colorado (same designer).

Used once, few muddy marks. In perfect condition apart from that.

Comes with 2 separate seats and 2 piece paddle, can either be used kayak style or split and used canadian canoe style.

Great if storage is an issue. Can also see it being great fun in the surf for 'playtime' or even to fish from at a pinch.

Easy to chuck in the boot 'just in case' or to take on holiday with you for you or the kids to explore and play in.

Selling to fund a hard 'Sea' Kayak as I intend to catch something I don't feel guilty eating...

£275 posted to mainland UK or £260 collected from Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft.

P1010946.jpg

P1010951.jpg

P1010950.jpg

PM or reply in thread, thanks.

Renrag

Edited by Renrag39

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Will post pictures tomorrow morning hopefully.

Blue, 2 or 1 man (convertible) Inflatable Kayak. Not a toy! A very well made piece of kit.

Based and improved on the Sevylor Colorado (same designer).

Used once, few muddy marks. In perfect condition apart from that.

Comes with 2 separate seats and 2 piece paddle, can either be used kayak style or split and used canadian canoe style.

Great if storage is an issue. Can also see it being great fun in the surf for 'playtime' or even to fish from at a pinch.

Easy to chuck in the boot 'just in case' or to take on holiday with you for you or the kids to explore and play in.

Selling to fund a hard 'Sea' Kayak as I intend to catch something I don't feel guilty eating...

£275 posted to mainland UK or £260 collected from Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft.

PM or reply in thread, thanks.

Renrag

renrag what yak are you thinkinh of?

Edited by JV44

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Not 100% sure yet. I still have a storage issue limiting me to 13' max which actually helps narrow down the choice 'a bit' ;)

Edit: Scratch that! 11' max if I want it out of sight of thieving gits...

Still so many to choose from so, waiting to sell the Tango before putting any money down.

You have any recommendations?

Edited by Renrag39

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Bump, Pics posted!

Renrag

Not 100% sure yet. I still have a storage issue limiting me to 13' max which actually helps narrow down the choice 'a bit' ;)

Edit: Scratch that! 11' max if I want it out of sight of thieving gits...

Still so many to choose from so, waiting to sell the Tango before putting any money down.

You have any recommendations?

Well i bought mine off anglers afloat at bargain money so that would be the way forward as you often get the whole caboudle PFD ,Paddles Anchor trolley etc ,I tested the Tarpon 120 Angler and Moken 12 along with a Trident 13 angler at a local canoe place on the river and they are all good Yaks .I settled on the Tarpon 120 and mine came with a scotty holder for the slide fitting at the front as well ....very stable great Yak and tracks very well .

If you want to get to spots at sea a fair way out quick then you will really need a longer one than any of these 3 but they do a job well and safely .

Ken L has the Moken 12 which is again a good yak and any of the above 3 make good choices for a bit of Sea and river ,I think Ken got his off anglers afloat to ....paid £480 for mine and she is mint as an example .

You realy need radio/wlkie talkie for coastgaurd contact ashould you get into dificulties [think you have to do a radio course and a training school] flares and go with someone experienced in seas Kayak angling if venturing out ,Luckily i bumped into someone locally who does and is going to take me out sea wise ....much safer in numbers face .

AQll the above yaks are sit on top...very stable ...picy

021-3.jpg

Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Just re-measured, taking width into account, the fact that I live in an area populated with thieving gits and that it will have to go above a motorbike. 3.6m maximum :(

OK Scrambler I think... Not going to be doing that much salty stuff tbh but should be ok for the odd foray off the Norfolk/Suffolk Coast in clement weather. I'm talking 4-500m offshore only.