Pike fishing for disabled in Kent - advice needed

barry mortimer

I would like to take my father pike fishing in kent - either lake or river and would be fishing deadbaits with perhaps a small bit of lure fishing.

I wonder if any one could advise me of any potential venues. I do all my pike fishing in Suffolk and do not know Kent very well. I would need to be able to park the car very close to where we fish - or at least to be able to drop him at the place he will fish - I would then park and accompany him for proabably half a day's fishing.

If anyone could knows of any suitable venues I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Not fished it myself but maybe give Monk Lakes a call. They have pike fishing in one of the lakes and a long stretch of the River Beult. I believe you'll be able to get your car close to some swims.

http://www.monklakes.co.uk/

Not sure if it'll be what you're after but I thought someone should reply!

Cheers,

Lubemonkey.

monklakes or motepark day ticket,or river medway.every where else club waters.

I would like to take my father pike fishing in kent - either lake or river and would be fishing deadbaits with perhaps a small bit of lure fishing.

I wonder if any one could advise me of any potential venues. I do all my pike fishing in Suffolk and do not know Kent very well. I would need to be able to park the car very close to where we fish - or at least to be able to drop him at the place he will fish - I would then park and accompany him for proabably half a day's fishing.

If anyone could knows of any suitable venues I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

monk lakes/moat park/medway/ most waters run by clubs.

Hi Barry,

you could try the Medway at yalding,you can park by the Anchor pub and just across the footbridge outside teapot island is a disabled swim for wheelchairs,it is a bit high but the river holds plenty of fish. :)