Yately thank yous

Guest Abi

Dear all,

I am Alan (formerly Fatboy) Stubbs' daughter.

I had a great time on Saturday afternoon at Yately and thought I owed a few thank yous to some people.

Firstly to Alan and Dian Fawcett, for keeping me occupied and having a laugh.

An additional thank you to Alan for teaching me how to cast properly, even though it took 3 attempts, I am very grateful.

To Alan Taylor. Thank you so much for the rod its lovely. The first fish I catch I will dedicate to your late father's memory and the second to you for being such a kind person.

Another thank you to Dave and Mary Kennedy, for keepin me warm, fed and watered!

Dad and I are definately going to come next time, because we had a great time and all the people were so kind and friendly.

Thanks again

Abi

------------------

My Heart Belongs to Daddy!

Pete- thats a great idea u will have 2 sort something out with my dad!

Alan- I look forward to seeing u again, I had great fun fishing with you.

And another thank you to scoobs for the burger - it was really nice!

Abi

Guest Gray-Catchpole

welcome Abi

it was good to meet you on the weekend, looks like i was the only one who didnt get a snog smile.gif , when myself and your dad sort out the wales trip you are most welcome to join us, as are all om AN.

------------------

Email:

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Abi:

To Alan Taylor. Thank you so much for the rod its lovely.

Abi, it was a pleasure to see the smile on your face. Hope the reel gets sorted, dump the line though.

Yes it is a loveley rod but what is the point of it sitting in the cellar when it can help a young lady to develope her angling skills. One day you may fish for the ladies A team.

The rods for your Dad were also sitting around doing nothing and I know they will be looked after and used well.

I hope that your "thank you" will inspire others to sort out there un-used tackle and pass it on to clubs/societies/those less fortunate or youngsters that want to fish.

You and the very well behaved and polite youngsters that were at Yateley restore my faith in the younger generation.

Enjoy and never leave your rod laying on the ground, it is so easy in an exciting momet for someone to step on it.

Tight lines young lady.

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.

Gray

U ought to learn to run quicker because I only snog when I'm cornered. Fishing would have to be on a lake because I need more experience before I'm let loose on a river!

Dear Mr T,

Thank you for your kind words, next year we will go for the full weekend and although we will bivvy up, dad will probably want to bevvy up biggrin.gif

Right now, I'm more concerned about the news from America than catching fish, but rest assured I will get a decent carp on the end of the rod.

Abi

------------------

My Heart Belongs to Daddy!

Originally posted by Dooby:

Hi Abi welcome to the net smile.gif I don't think i met you in the fish - In

No we didn't because you were playing the Chainsaws apprentice in the bivvy behind the Welsh flag next to Dai Fish's swim. You could be heard from the car park by the match lake biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif LOL

Abi