Yately thank yous

Guest Abi

Guest Alan Stubbs
Originally posted by danzante:

did he drink everyone's ale at Yately? smile.gif

Danny.

I had the car keys Danny, so only in spirit wink.gif

By the way, I had a letter from the hospital on friday - surgery to my hand on 26th of this month. Phoned yesterday to confirm and

the consultant's secretary said 'I was going to call you Mr Stubbs, It won't be a local anaesthetic, it'll be a general and we've now scheduled it for 17th October.

Watch out for Abi, Dannyboy - She's got a real wicked tongue. Linda taught her well!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ALan

------------------

ANMC Founder Member

Originally posted by Alan Stubbs:

... the consultant's secretary said 'I was going to call you Mr Stubbs, ...

What did she actually call you then? And what made her decide against "Mr Stubbs"? Had she heard the tales of the Yately bash? biggrin.gif

Guest Alan Stubbs

Dear Newt

I was well behaved at Yately - Living proof that you don't need substances to have a great time. I think 'Mr Stubbs' was fair reward for my behaviour -there haev been occasions where I could legitimately have been called far worse wink.gif

Danny,

I did a whole load of damage to my right hand when I tripped carrying a glass - I hadn't even had a drink. Hopefully, I'll get feeling back in my hand and full movement of my fingers as a result of this lot of surgerey.

Just think, though, after the sjin graft I'll be able to hold out my hand to my wife and say 'Linda, kiss my a..e! biggrin.gif

All the best,

Alan

------------------

ANMC Founder Member

Guest danzante

Al,

."sjin graft".. tells me your drinking now. smile.gif

when your hand is ok, you can defend yourself better by lifting the middle finger to Linda, but from a safe distance biggrin.gif

Danny.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

If he does Danny he'll need more surgery on his middle finger,hand,face & reproductive organs i reckon lol biggrin.gif

Al at least when ya hands fixed Abi will be able to teach you the pendulum cast tongue.gif

(you might even get it in the right direction eh?)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest Alan Stubbs
Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

tongue.gif

(you might even get it in the right direction eh?)

When I thought about changing my user name, I gave serious thought to the name

"INCOMING............O"

:

:

J

But the rig schematic was wrong! tongue.gif

Alan

------------------

ANMC Founder Member